Friday 17 May 2013

TGIF! #1

I take no credit for the image and give it to the original creator
Hey everyone! :)

So I've decided that I'm going to start a Friday series that is going to focus on some amazing quotes that I come across between Fridays! Some weeks it may not be much of a saying as it could be something a friend said, other weeks it could be quoted from a famous person that speaks worlds about a particular feeling for that day. I decided to do this kind of thing partly based on the idea of Zoella and Louise talking about saying yes to more things and giving their readers motivation and support for a lot of things! So I decided that I wanted to try and do the same kind of thing because it was a really amazing idea and I love ending the week on a good note.

Everyone constantly faces struggles and battles in their life and often feel completely alone from it. I've suffered from a lot of medical issues in recent months that often leave me feeling tried and completely frustrated with myself. I've got problems with my knees, my blood, my eyes, and it feels like everything else in between. I know that those appear very minimal compared to the battles that other people are facing but those are often only the beginning for me. I don't want to go into too much detail about everything that cycles through my head on a regular basis but I will tell you that it is often not a pleasant outlook on myself and the way that I believe I look. However, I don't let those things define me, I work had to push past those struggles so that I can come out all the better for it. The last thing I want in my life is for people to tell me that my struggle wasn't worth it and that it wasn't a fight to get where I am or will be in the future.

Don't let anyone tell you that your problems aren't real or are all in your head. Don't let them tell you that you're never going to reach the dreams and goals that you've set for yourself because you have to work your way up from the bottom of the pile. That is only going to make the success so much better and sweeter tasting. In those moments when you are feeling as though no one is able to understand the struggle you are going through, know that someone out there does really care about you and is willing to listen to you. Know that they are hoping that you are going to succeed and that you're going to make them proud. Even if it doesn't feel like it, there is; trust me. I know that it doesn't mean much from a person you barely know but just know that I'm rooting for all of you to succeed in life and to conquer those mountains of struggles to reach the reward on the top of it.

Let me know if you think I should keep going with these and if you have any kind of quotes you would like to see used or talked about or just passed along for everyone to see. I'm going to try and vary the areas that I am getting them from so I hope that I can help one person relate to it. If you ever need to talk about something, I am more then willing to listen to you! I'm writing this blog for all of you just as much as I am for myself.

Have an amazing weekend everyone! :)

Cheers! x

-A (somelittlebirds)

2 comments:

  1. Thank so much for this post, it was exactly what I needed! Really like your blog! I love how you mentioned Louise and Zoella, they have really motivated me as well! I am following you for sure!
    Honor x
    honorgleadow.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so so glad that it made your day a little bit better and brighter! I really love reading their positive messages so I figured that it was only right to pass that positive energy!

      Cheers! x

      Delete